Typinator 7.6b2 macOS
Speedy and reliable text expansion solution
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
You can use Typinator to:
- quickly type greeting phrases,
- set up a list of standard text fragments to be used in email replies,
- insert the current date and/or time in arbitrary formats with a few keystrokes,
- autocorrect your most frequent typos in all applications systemwide,
- predefined sets for autocorrection, HTML, Filemaker functions,
- import snippets from other typing utilities, including Textpander,
- TextExpander, and TypeIt4Me,
- insert pictures, such as smilies or bullets,
- insert Unicode symbols by typing a few special regular characters (e.g., type > to insert an arrow symbol),
- define shorthands for frequently used Unix commands,
- quickly create templates for code fragments, if you are a programmer, and more
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.ergonis.com/
What’s new in Typinator 7.6b2
- Fixes a confusing message in the preferences window when Typinator has not yet checked for available updates.
- Clearer log entries for cases when expansions were cancelled.
- Search results are no longer cleared when moving abbreviations from one set to another.
- Fixes a rare error that caused deletion of duplicate abbreviations when a copy with similar contents was removed.
- Improved processing of nested expansions.
- Fixes a memory leak when accessing the name of the current time zone.
- Works around an issue where the form window did not accept keyboard input.