|Name||Typeeto 1.5 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-09-27 17:07:22|
|Files||Typeeto 1.5 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.04 MB)|
Typeeto is an app that enables you to use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard for other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc. Now use a full-scale keyboard to type in a text and it will be displayed real-time on your device screen. You do not need to install any other apps on your device – just connect it to Mac and start typing.
With Typeeto you can:
- Write long messages on Mac and send them from mobile devices
- Copy-paste a text from Mac to connected devices
- Use a full-scale keyboard to manage your Apple TV or game consoles connected to TV (except PS3 & PS4)
- Manage music playback on your devices
- Connect any number of devices to Mac
- Switch between devices in a single click or a hot key press
- Save your time & effort – you do not need to set up an extra keyboard separately
To start working with Typeeto follow this 3 simple steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on Mac and a device you’d like to connect, make sure that both of them are discoverable
- Go to Bluetooth settings on Mac and pair the device
- Connect your device to Mac. Remember that for iOS and Android devices connection has to be initiated from them first.
That’s it! Your device is connected – start typing away.
- Select between Dark & Light themes
- Make use of sound effects
- Designate a hotkey to each device
- The device’s type is detected automatically, but you can always change it in Preferences
- Enjoy our cool animation 🙂
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
What’s new in Typeeto 1.5
- Added: support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 and higher.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).