|Created on||2018-12-17 23:35:05|
|Files||Twixtor7Fcpx.zip (34.33 MB)|
Twixtor raises the bar in motion estimation. Twixtor is much more accurate, tracks objects farther, and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
- Warping and interpolation of frames to “time warp” input footage.
- Smart processing of interlaced material
- Stretching of a sequence using a single scaling parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Frame rate conversions made easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion ).
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later
- Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more wellbehaved upon retiming.
- Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motioninterpolate across a cut.
- After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using AE’s time remapping tools but using Twixtor “under the hood”
- After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018
- Premiere Pro CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018
Note: if using AE CC 2015, that you will need to use 2015.0.1 (13.5.1) or later.
Web Site: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/twixtor/
What’s New in Twixtor Pro v7.0.2 for Final Cut Pro X
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.