|Name||Twixl Publisher 8 0 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-21 01:07:28|
|Files||Twixl Publisher 8 0 TNT.zip (340.6 MB)|
Helps you create interactive digital designs for tablets by converting and exporting documents to generate reader applications for various devices
Twixl Publisher is a streamlined macOS application that helps you create tablet apps that you can publish in app stores.
Twixl Publisher comes as a publishing solution able to import InDesign projects into tables.
In other words, Twixl Publisher is a mix between a macOS stand alone app and a plug-in for Adobe InDesing CS6-6 that provides the necessary tools to convert and export ‘traditional’ documents into interactive reader applications for tablets.
Using Twixl Publisher you will be able to translate print designs into digital designs by adding interactive content like audio/video files, HTML5 animations and photo slideshows into a unique tablet blend.
Twixl Publisher also comes with an embedded external web content viewer, as well as a bundled collection of auto-play options and transitions ready to be used with any and all of the built-in slideshows.
As an added bonus, you can use Twixl Publisher to create both kiosk and storefront applications from scratch, and to generate tables of contents with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Requirements: Adobe InDesign CC2015/2014, CC, CS6, Xcode 6.1 or later
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://twixlmedia.com/
What’s New in Twixl Publisher Pro 8.0
- A new Twixl app which allows you to preview your articlebased apps in a very easy way.
- Added support for fulltext search in articlebased apps
- Added support for segmented push notifications
- Added support for deep linking
- Push notifications on Android are now sent using Firebase
- Articlebased apps can now be displayed in the iOS Simulator
- Added support for the new iPad Pro models
- Added support for Adobe InDesign CC Server 2019
- Redesign of the article loading screen