|Name||Twitterrific 5.4 MAS TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-08-30 21:05:18|
|Files||Twitterrific 5.4 MAS TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (27.39 MB)|
Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
Tweet In Style
Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
What’s New in Twitterrific 5.4
Improved handling of media, all-new themes, a new Safari extension to clean up Twitter.com plus support for quoted tweets w/ media, bug fixes & more!
- View full images right in your timeline!
- Tweets with images display the thumbnail at the photo’s native aspect ratio
- Tweets with 2 images use adjusted aspect ratios to minimize screen real estate
- Support for Twitter’s new quoted tweets with media:
- When quoting another tweet, you can attach photos, a video, or an animated GIF
- The timeline displays both the media you attached and your quoted tweet
- New themes and app icons!
- Three light themes: Swan, Dove, Akikiki
- Six dark themes: Raven, Puffin, Falcon, Parakeet, Blackbird, Trogon
- Three playful new app icons: Flamingo, Pinkachu, Dove
- Fixerrific Safari Extension:
- Cleans up and simplifies twitter.com
- Useful for those sad occasions when you must use the website
- Enable in Safari’s Extensions preference panel
- Added options to turn retweets on or off to the profile view’s action menu
- Media popups are now larger and optimized for improved presentation
- Reduced memory usage by more aggressively purging the image cache
- Added a High Contrast Text presentation option in Appearance Prefs
- Replies to a tweet are now sorted by date instead of by engagement
- Timelines never refresh if the “Automatically Refresh Timelines” setting is off
- Added a “More” button to the muffle panel for bulk operations such as deleting them all, activating them all, deactivating them all, and more
- Added image previews for apps.apple.com links
- Improved scrolling performance
- Fixed a bug that caused newly muffled tweets to appear blank
- Fixed several issues that caused crashes when clearing the cache
- Trends are now correctly sorted by popularity
- Removed support for Tweet Marker (service was discontinued)
- Upgrading from a prior version may result in previously read messages and tweets being marked as unread
- Custom themes can be added to the Twitterrific iCloud Drive folder and shared with Twitterrific for iOS