Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://twitterrific.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id1289378661
What’s New in Twitterrific 5.3.9
Added two new ways to open URLs in Twitterrific, a new URL scheme that’s perfect for automation, and fixed some annoying bugs.
- Added Tweet menubar option “Open From Link…” (ControlCMDO) to open a URL within Twitterrific
- Added Tweet menubar option “Open From Clipboard” (ControlCMDV) to open a URL from your clipboard
- Drop a URL dragged from another app on the main timeline to open it within Twitterrific
- Drag any URL, image, or text from any other app (or from within Twitterrific) and hover over the compose button to open a new tweet
- Added a URL scheme that accepts any Twitter URL and opens the tweet or user profile: twitterrific://?url=[url_to_open]
- The compose window now stays open until the tweet is finished posting so you know if it succeeded or not
- Addressed an issue that caused the cache to grow excessively and affect app performance over time
- Fixed an issue that caused popovers to open in their own space with the detached popovers option enabled while running full screen
- Tweets in righttoLeft languages are now more consistently displayed rightaligned
- Fixed a bug where switching to the Appearance panel in the Preferences would reset the app icon back to the default
- Fixed an issue that caused “Your Account” to briefly appear on other profiles while loading
- Titles on web browser popovers now correctly encode HTML entities