Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://twitterrific.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id1289378661
What’s New in Twitterrific 5.3.1
- Support for attaching a photo or video when sending direct messages:
- Click on the camera icon to pick a media file to attach
- Click on the media thumbnail to remove it once attached
- Paste an image from the clipboard
- Added CMD-D keyboard shortcut to send a direct message to the tweet’s author
- Suggested muffle rules on a tweet now include relevant deactivated rules
- Direct Messages display thumbnails when they have attached media
- Clicking on an avatar in a message thread now opens the profile for that user
- Improvements when clicking links, screen names, or hashtags in direct messages
- Added keyboard support for direct messages to open links and media
- Added a right-click ‘Mark Timeline As Read’ shortcut to all timeline tab buttons
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented loading recent tweets in user profiles
- Fixed several issues that could cause crashes when manually clearing the cache
- Fixed an issue preventing mentions muffle rules from muffling all mentions