Tweak Photos 2.1 macOS
*** No. 1 Batch Photo Editing App at Mac App Store ***
Everybody loves to click photos. But how well can you edit thousands of them together using your Mac is the big question.
Systweak has developed a brand new batch image editing app, Tweak Photos, for your Mac. It could very well be the ultimate batch editing tool you have been looking for! With Tweak Photos, editing thousands of your photos is just a matter of few clicks. It is a highly efficient tool that helps you customize as many effects as you want for a whole lot of photos. It also helps you to convert photo formats, and renaming an entire batch of photos in just one go.
Tweak Photos for Mac allows you to pick your choice of effects and apply them together on the entire batch of photos. Instead of enhancing photos one by one, which is definitely a tedious job, Tweak Photos is all about ‘CLICK.COLLECT.CONVERT’.
Here goes a brief introduction of what all you can do with Tweak Photos:
Batch Format Conversion & Rename
- Convert to and from the popular image formats like JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, JP2, JPG, BMP;
- Rename your batch with meaningful names with several available settings;
Re-size & Auto-correct Orientation
- Resize your batch of photos in pixels or percentage to save space or for easy sharing;
- Autocorrect the orientation of your photos based on the EXIF info;
- Rotate/Flip your batch for portrait or landscape view;
- Crop region from your photos from the various available predefined formats or according to your choice;
Custom Enhance & Texture Effects
- Enhance and control the Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, and more;
- Choose from the various effects like: Sepia, Black & White, Vignette, Light effects, Grunge effects, ti name just a few;
- DeNoise your entire batch of photos;
- Use RGB adjust controller to control the color contrast of multiple photos;
Watermark & Add Image
- Watermark & add logo to your batch of photos;
- Automatically stamp the photos with the original/modified Date/Time as per EXIF Info and your choice of format;
- Add text to your batch of photos and customize the font style;
- Choose from the various beautifully crafted frames like Classic, Fancy, Film Strip, Royal, Vintage, and more;
Batch Effects Layer Management
- Edit/Delete your Batch effect layers anytime during batch editing;
- Change position of layers to see the difference;
Error Reporting & processing skipped files
- Quick preview of any errors & warnings like duplicate file names, file missing etc.;
- Option to process the skipped files again without reworking;
Save Session & Favorites
- Save your last edited session for later use;
- Create a favorite with your choice of batch effects and apply during your next edit session in a just a single click;
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.tweakphotos.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tweak-photos-batch-image-editing/id1109965022?mt=12
What’s New in Tweak Photos 2.1
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support added.
- Minor Bug fixes and improvements.