|Name||Turbo Boost Switcher Pro 2.9.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-09-21 08:55:07|
|Files||Turbo Boost Switcher Pro 2.9.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (14.33 MB)|
Install it and your Mac battery will last up to a 25% more* and lower down your CPU temp up to 25ºC depending on use, including lower fan speeds due to heat reduction.
This PRO version includes a bunch of extra features like:
- New fan auto mode.
- Free updates.., forever.
- macOS Catalina ready, including new Big Sur Beta!
- Dark mode fully supported.
- Enter the root password only once.
- Status bar fully customisable (temp, cpu, fans…)
- Disable Turbo Boost when charger is disconnected.
- Disable Turbo Boost when battery level goes below a configurable setting and/or depending on remaining time estimation.
- Enable / Disable turbo boost when the selected app is running.
- Choose Turbo Boost enabled default mode (On or Off).
- OSX Notifications integration.
- ºC and ºF display.
- Working on Macbooks, iMacs.. etc and in general, all Macs equipped with Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- Translated to English & Spanish. Other languages in beta (Russian, Chinese, German, French, Polish, Czech, Italian).
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Turbo Boost Switcher Pro 2.9.1
There is a bug on macOS Catalina 10.15.1 when using an external monitor and vertical alignment between main one and external one. It doesn’t happen when side by side alignment. It has already been reported to Apple and it causes some status bar apps to only display dropdown menus when clicking on external monitor. The 2.9.1 contains a workaround for this. No need to update if using Mojave or any other previous version of macOS.