Descriptions for Description
Name: Tunes Cleaner
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
RAM minimum: 512
Video RAM: n/a
If you are using iTunes 12.2 or later, you need to turn on XML file sharing on iTunes.
1. Open iTunes.
2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Select "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications."
All-in-one solution for completing missing song, artist and album art in your music library.
Tunes Cleaner is a practical yet easy to use music cleanup tool, which could intelligently and seamlessly repair and re-organize your music library upon its powerful online digital database.
By intelligently scanning your music library, this Tunes Cleaner could showcase you all incomplete information of your music collection. With the support of its powerful online database, it provides one-click-solution for you to fix your music library, including: add missed album cover, fix songs with missed artist, complete album/music information, etc.
With advanced music cleanup technology, this useful tool could also help you clean up your music library by deleting duplicates. As a smart songs clean up tool, this application also allows manual fixes for you to perfect library collection and promote music accuracy. With auto or manual fixes, you can simply apply all the fixes to your music library to make your modification work in your iTunes via one simple click operation. What's more, the initiate scoring system inside this Tunes Cleaner brings fresh and user-friendly experience for you to check your music library health.
For users who save songs in other directory, like Desktop etc, we added a special list shows the paths which can not be read and written directly. And we offer you an option to open it manually, then Tunes Cleaner can read and fix the songs in these folders.
Please contact us for more help at Support@leawo.com
How to “Get permission” -> Please click the folder icon before“Get permission” and set the folder to be the same as the directory before“Get Permission”, click “open” button to authorise the folder for scanning.
- Automatically scan iTunes music library
- Intelligent one-click fix makes things easier
- Powerful online database for massive, fast and accurate fixes
- Smartly score your music library to indicate music library health
- Display music files in specific lists for easy to understand processing
- Delete duplicated records of the same music file in iTunes
- Get album artwork back for music collection
- Add artists and album information automatically
- Edit song information manually for complete and accurate music fixes
- Easy to use program interface with fast processing and simple operation
More Info: http://www.leawo.com/tunes-cleaner-mac/