Descriptions for Description
TubeG Pro is a completely NATIVE app, not like the other - web browsers.
Now you can manage playlists and channel items, search with autocomplete, advanced filter options and watch on top of apps (does not include YouTube download).
Watch playlist never be so easy, just click on video in playlist and enjoy browser-free watching!
You can also single click with our web browsers extensions to watch in separate window or drag & drop YouTube link.
Save battery, we use native player instead of flash player in browser. 80% lower cpu usage than Safari and no fan noise.
Beautiful & clean window. Do you want to watch your favorite videos from YouTube in a separate window and adjust it's size? Yes, we want it too and now it's available. Browser window it's too big, when you want to do something else you have to change size, hide toolbars etc. Now you can easily search and watch your favorite clips.
- Search with autocomplete
- Filter advanced options for search
- Local playlists (works without an account)
- What to watch, channels, playlists, subscriptions (sign in with Goggle+ account)
- Manage YouTube playlist & channel items (add, remove, vote)
- Manage playlists (add, remove)
- Show notification for new subscribed videos
- Subscribe and unsubscribe
- Little pull down to load more (pagination)
- Show related at the end of movie
- Global shortcut to open popover (window)
- Open in Full Screen mode after open window
- Beautiful & clean window (auto show/hide title bar)
- Support multiple windows
- Paste or drag & drop multiple links
- Get YouTube video from every page
- Support vevo, live streaming
- Possibility to enter mp4 video url
- Launch on startup
- Quit application after last window closed
- Keep player windows on top
- Play video automatically
- Choose default quality
- Set your own dimensions
- Set default window position
- Set window shadow
- Single window (disable multiple windows)
- Change player controls style in preferences (3 options)
- Custom seek time in preferences
- Original size in preferences & right click menu
- Aspect ratio when resize in preferences & right click menu
- Change opacity
- Full screen mode
- Support web browsers extensions (just single click to open video)
- App Nap