Name: Troga - Translate. Forget. Recall. Repeat.
Release Date: February 20, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://buddax2.github.io/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/troga-translate.-forget.-recall./id954585070?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.7.7:
- improved suggestions. Now if you made a typo in a word Troga will show you a list of suggested corrected words and you can just click on it and get a translation. You even can use your arrow keys to navigate through all options.
- fixed an issue with notification interval which could occurs if system clock has 12-hour date format
Thank you guys for all of your requests and feedbacks. I really appreciate this.
Lightning fast translator that supports 64 different languages.
Translate some text or word and Troga will remind you a random translation from your favourite list after some interval.
You can add translations to your favourite list. Just press ⌘F to add or remove current translation.
Troga supports VoiceOver
- Dictionary. 28 translation directions
- Text translation into 64 languages
- Spell checker
- Translation reminder
- iCloud Sync
- Extensions for Alfred and PopClip
For now Troga supports text translation into:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.