Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiple modes: copy, backup, synchronization, deletion, compression, comparison, etc..
- Multiple backup modes: Evolutive (which keeps multiple versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial Disc Copy, etc..
- “Programmed Actions” running in the background, with automatic execution.
- Management of various contexts (office, home, nomad) to adapt the execution of certain actions (so that they are activated only in a particular context).
- “Immediate Actions” to check and control precisely what needs to be copied, deleted or modified.
- Ability to make encrypted backup (password protected).
- Create an unlimited number of programmed actions.
- Opening of immediate actions containing the settings stored in your programmed actions.
- Restoration with search of the location where the most recent backup of a particular folder was done.
- Restore Time Machine backups.
- History of executed actions, of copied files, etc..
- Posts information on the progress of actions.
- Automatically mount remote volumes.
What is new in Tri-BACKUP 8?
- Version 8 is a brand new version of TriBACKUP for Mac OS X 10.6 or more.
- New features:
- New option to create a bootable copy with a minimal System.
- New features to duplicate the partitions scheme to a new disk (to create a similar disk with all same partitions, including hidden System partitions).
- New features to copy the contents of hidden System partitions.
- New features to create a Recovery HD partition.
- New scheduler options.
- New compare size action.
- New GoTo menu.
- New languages filter.
Requirements: Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
What’s New in Tri-BACKUP PRO 9.0.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.