Name: Tri-BACKUP Pro
Release Date: 27 Feb 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.tri-edre.com/english/tribackup.html
Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable backup solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
What’s New in Tri-BACKUP Pro 8.1.8 Fixed
- A connection log can be displayed to check FTP settings.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Fixed a problem in FTP connections with special characters in a password.
- Various minor corrections.