Name: Tri-BACKUP Pro for Mac
Release Date: 01 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.tri-edre.com/english/tribackup.html
Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
- And much more.
What’s New in Tri-BACKUP Pro 8.1.3
- [New] Compatibility with APFS format
- [New] Added an option to disable the action of filters in identified bundles or packages (applications, data base…), as well as in specific folders with extension (as non identified packages)
- [New] Ability to mark immediate actions to find them easily in the list
- [New] Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- [Fixed] Various minor corrections