|Created on||2019-08-14 04:29:45|
|Files||Tri-BACKUP.v9.1.0.zip (23.76 MB)|
Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
Copy your disk:
Create a bootable copy of your disk updated regularly and automatically. You can restart from the copy at any time and retrieve all your data and applications in your usual environment.This function is also useful to change your startup disk or to duplicate an environment on multiple machines.
Put your Mac in good condition by using a clean copy of your startup disk.You can directly restart from the clean copy or restore your internal disk.
Save your data: Tri-BACKUP automatically and regularly copies your files to one or more internal or external drives, on another machine, network, FTP server, etc.
You can multiply your backups to increase the security of your data.
If you lose your data, backups will be much more effective than any data recovery software. Think backup with Tri-BACKUP.
Transfers your data : Synchronize multiple machines, share files and group documents from multiple users, across a local network or through external drives, and you can even use systems like Dropbox updated by Tri-BACKUP.
Automate your backups
Let your backups run automatically in the background without disturbing you or slow down the use of your machine.
Programmed actions can be triggered at the time and frequency of your choice, or automatically executed when a disk is connected, or when you quit an application.
Compare and control: With the immediate actions of Tri-BACKUP, you compare the contents of two folders and you can control exactly what needs to be copied, synchronized or deleted.
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
Web Site: http://www.tri-edre.com
What’s New in Tri-BACKUP 9.1.0
About macOS 10.15 Catalina:
- TriBACKUP can create a copy of a disk running macOS 10.15 (Catalina), but the copy will no longer be bootable due to constraints created by Apple on this System.
- Note: You must explicitly allow access to your data. Open the System Preferences (Apple menu) and select “Security and Privacy”. In the “Privacy” tab, select “Full Disk Access” and add TriBACKUP.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility (except creation of bootable copies).
- Added symbols in the list of programmed actions to quickly see actions with Before/After operations: actions executed by another action, mount/unmount volumes, etc.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Various minor corrections.