|Name||Transmit 5.7.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-03-05 20:25:05|
|Files||Transmit 5.7.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (53.51 MB)|
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and built-in.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with one click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys without leaving Transmit.
- Local-local sync
- 2-factor login
- Remote-remote sync
- Open in Terminal
- Improved File Rule options
- Improved remote URL copy
- New Places bar
- Sort in Column View
- More text size options
- Selectable file sync
- Improved file sync progress bar
- NFC filename support
- English, Chinese, French & German
- Amazon S3 API V4 support
- Amazon GovCloud S3
- Brand new UI
- SFTP ProxyCommand
- Extra-large Amazon S3 files
- OpenStack Swift
- Copy and paste for files
- YubiKey support
- NTLM & HTTP Digest authentication
- Krypton support
- OS X 10.13 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Transmit 5.7.2
**Please note! Due to improvements to the Dropbox OAuth API, Transmit 5.7.2 will require all Dropbox favorites to be re-authorized once.**
- Support for Dropbox Business Team Spaces
- SFTP: Implemented the `rsa-sha2-512` and `rsa-sha-256` host key algorithms
- Added an option for exporting servers and their passwords to a password-protected, encrypted file
- The default connection timeout has been extended to two minutes of inactivity
- Transfer confirmation sounds now play even when system interface sounds are disabled in System Preferences
- Updated to the latest version of the Dropbox OAuth API
- The “Preserve modification dates” preference is now applied to folders when using a supported protocol
- FTP: Resolved an issue with the initial connection being closed unexpectedly after logging in
- The activity queue no longer shows files as “moved” when copying from network drives mounted in Finder to Transmit’s local file browser
- The directional arrows in the conflict resolution dialog no longer point in the wrong direction in certain circumstances
- Editor: Command-G (⌘g) now advances to the next match in the document while the “Find” field is focused
- Automator: Credentials are now saved as expected when creating an Application workflow using a Server saved in Transmit
- Quick Connect: Fixed an issue preventing focus of the password field using keyboard navigation after connecting with a key saved in Transmit
- Fixed an issue where the content of the server activity window would not resize properly in some circumstances
- Resolved a potential crash that could occur with the info sidebar in rare cases
- “Open in Terminal” is no longer disabled for connections without a username or password defined in Transmit
- Middle-clicking tabs now closes them as expected
- Resolved an issue accessing the `~/.ssh/` folder when it is symlinked elsewhere
- After resolving a remote folder, symlink the folder’s icon is now badged as expected
- Resolved an issue with drag and drop of files from FUSE mounted network drives
- B2: Resolved a potential issue with refreshing expired authorization tokens while operations are in progress