|Name||Transmit v5.6.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-30 15:40:17|
|Files||Transmit v5.6.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (74.87 MB)|
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and built-in.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with one click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys without leaving Transmit.
- Local-local sync
- 2-factor login
- Remote-remote sync
- Open in Terminal
- Improved File Rule options
- Improved remote URL copy
- New Places bar
- Sort in Column View
- More text size options
- Selectable file sync
- Improved file sync progress bar
- NFC filename support
- English, Chinese, French & German
- Amazon S3 API V4 support
- Amazon GovCloud S3
- Brand new UI
- SFTP ProxyCommand
- Extra-large Amazon S3 files
- OpenStack Swift
- Copy and paste for files
- YubiKey support
- NTLM & HTTP Digest authentication
- Krypton support
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Transmit 5.6.1
- Removed support for Amazon Drive at the request of Amazon. This does not affect Amazon AWS S3, which remains fully supported
- Added support to quickly copy current open folder’s path to clipboard
- Fixed rules predicate popup not drawing correctly
- Resolved a crash when parsing invalid ssh config files
- Remote Quick Look now works as expected in macOS Catalina
- Fixed a crash when attempting to import non-existent Coda favorites
- Resolved an issue that prevented writing very large keys to known_hosts
- Deleting files from filtered search results no longer hangs Transmit
- B2: Duplicate “Untitled Folder
- no longer appears after creating a new directory and refreshing
- Fixed Copy URL not working properly for two servers on the same remote host
- Resolved a problem where non-transfer operations could be counted as transfers
- Adding a remote folder to the places bar and then copying one of its children no longer transfers the entire folder
- Fixed an issue that prevented clearing a server’s Local Path text field (Mac App Store version only)