|Name||Transmit 5.6.0 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-16 16:48:41|
|Files||Transmit 5.6.0 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (75.02 MB)|
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and built-in.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with one click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys without leaving Transmit.
- Local-local sync
- 2-factor login
- Remote-remote sync
- Open in Terminal
- Improved File Rule options
- Improved remote URL copy
- New Places bar
- Sort in Column View
- More text size options
- Selectable file sync
- Improved file sync progress bar
- NFC filename support
- English, Chinese, French & German
- Amazon S3 API V4 support
- Amazon GovCloud S3
- Brand new UI
- SFTP ProxyCommand
- Extra-large Amazon S3 files
- OpenStack Swift
- Copy and paste for files
- YubiKey support
- NTLM & HTTP Digest authentication
- Krypton support
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Transmit 5.6.0
- Added support for the next major version of macOS
- Text legibility on alert windows
- French translation of file synchronize sheet
- Japanese translation of server edit view
- Updated Backblaze B2 connection labels to match recent Backblaze changes
- Openstack Swift: Improved error reporting when the server does not provide endpoints
- Resolved an issue where Transmit would not upload files saved in legacy versions of certain editors
- Fixed a problem that could cause transfers to occasionally stall out, requiring an app restart
- Copying Remote files from Transmit into folder on dock now works as expected
- Copy URL once again copies non-default port numbers
- Editing server address now correctly updates address in server list
- B2: Moving or coping very large files now works as expected
- S3: Creating buckets from the non-default endpoint no longer results in error
- Fixed the S3 IAM Role drop-down in the server creation view not saving selection
- Restored the ability to use dots in new S3 bucket names
- Fixed import of Amazon S3 IAM credentials
- Fixed a problem that prevented accessing S3 buckets whose name contains uppercase letters
- Resolved an issue that could prevent window size from being restored when reopening Transmit
- Importing multiple, encrypted SSH keys now prompts separately for each passphrase
- Dismissing the move file sheet via the escape now works as expected
- Editing filename in icon view with dark system appearance and graphite accent color no longer results in light text on light background
- Various SSH library improvements