|Name||Transmit 5 5 2 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-24 11:11:53|
|Files||Transmit 5 5 2 TNT.zip (84.11 MB)|
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse, right in the browser.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and builtin for local or remote.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with a single click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys right in Transmit.
- Locallocal sync
- 2Factor Login
- Open in Terminal
- Brand New UI
- Extra Large Amazon S3 File Support
- And So Much More
We hope you enjoy using Transmit. Hit us up anytime if you have any ideas on how to make it even better!
- Transmit requires a subscription to use. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit app, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for syncing your sites between devices.
- Launch Transmit to begin your 7day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won’t be charged for using Transmit.
- After 7 days, you’ll automatically be billed $24.99/year (or the equivalent in your country) through an autorenewing subscription.
- An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Transmit app updates, including both minor updates and major new features!
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. But your data will not be deleted from the app, or from Panic Sync. Simply restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.panic.com/
What’s New in Transmit 5.5.2
- Added ability to import server passwords using JSON
- Support for the official Backblaze file copy API
- Added support for listing files on erlang based SFTP servers
- Improved visual feedback when cancelling connections from the activity bar or queue
- Updated Quick Connect and Duplicate Item Japanese localizations
- Transmit disk menu once again displays the server list
- Restored remote/local switcher and view option icons when using light system appearance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving a remote file in an external editor
- Fixed an intermittent issue that could cause multiple save dialogs when editing external files
- New server button is now visible after creating a server within a group
- Encrypted keys stored in ~/.ssh/ no longer prompt for passphrase when switching directories for the first time
- Fixed a crash when connecting to SFTP or FTP servers using an invalid path
- Addressed visual issues with Apply to All checkbox on conflict sheet
- Resolved intermittent stalling of drag and drop based transfers to Finder
- Fixed an issue where after searching for and deleting a server you could be connected to the wrong server
- S3based connections no longer fail when their Remote Path consists of a single forward slash
- Synchronizing a folder with only symlinks in it no longer causes an error
- S3based connections now close after three unsuccessful password attempts
- Resolved a crash that could occur when creating/renaming a folder in icon view