The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse, right in the browser.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and builtin for local or remote.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with a single click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys right in Transmit.
- Locallocal sync
- 2Factor Login
- Open in Terminal
- Brand New UI
- Extra Large Amazon S3 File Support
- And So Much More
We hope you enjoy using Transmit. Hit us up anytime if you have any ideas on how to make it even better!
- Transmit requires a subscription to use. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit app, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for syncing your sites between devices.
- Launch Transmit to begin your 7day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won’t be charged for using Transmit.
- After 7 days, you’ll automatically be billed $24.99/year (or the equivalent in your country) through an autorenewing subscription.
- An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Transmit app updates, including both minor updates and major new features!
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. But your data will not be deleted from the app, or from Panic Sync. Simply restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.panic.com/
What’s New in Transmit 5.5.1
- Support for generating 8192bit RSA keys
- Remaining transfer time is now more consistent
- Automator actions now work as expected
- Resolved a crash that could occur when editing remote files on some FTP servers
- Renaming a symlink now works as expected if the directory isn’t cached
- Fixed a crash when editing documents in an external editor
- Improved S3 with IAM authentication error format
- Fixed scroll bar color in disconnected remote server view
- Resolved an issue where multiple errors could block transfers from continuing
- Fixed a crash when uploading a decompressed app bundle to Dropbox
- S3 connections no longer fail to connect without a leading forward slash in the remote path field
- Fixed a crash that could happen when dismissing the transfer activity error overlay
- Local symlinks now show link name instead of destination (Mac App Store only)