The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse, right in the browser.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and builtin for local or remote.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with a single click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys right in Transmit.
- Locallocal sync
- 2Factor Login
- Open in Terminal
- Brand New UI
- Extra Large Amazon S3 File Support
- And So Much More
We hope you enjoy using Transmit. Hit us up anytime if you have any ideas on how to make it even better!
- Transmit requires a subscription to use. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit app, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for syncing your sites between devices.
- Launch Transmit to begin your 7day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won’t be charged for using Transmit.
- After 7 days, you’ll automatically be billed $24.99/year (or the equivalent in your country) through an autorenewing subscription.
- An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Transmit app updates, including both minor updates and major new features!
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. But your data will not be deleted from the app, or from Panic Sync. Simply restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.panic.com/
What’s New in Transmit 5.5.0
- Google Drive: Team Drives
- AWS IAM Role support
- S3 Multi Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Support for anonymous S3 connections
- Copy signed URLs for S3 files
- Access public S3 buckets without login
- Support transferencoding: gzip on s3 keys
- Western Digital ActiveScale X100 System support
- Direct download of files without list/read access
- Updated Google Drive API
- S3: Added Hong Kong and Stockholm regions
- S3: Added support for multiobject delete
- Improved changing bandwidth limit with active downloads
- Updating skip rules no longer requires closing preferences window to save changes
- Inspector: Local folder permissions are now updated when they are modified outside of Transmit
- Display a warning before saving changes to remote files that have been modified outside the external editor
- Dots now act as text selection word boundaries when editing filenames (like Finder)
- Refreshing a folder in List view now refreshes all expanded subfolders
- Swift: Nondefault port numbers are no longer ignored
- Fixed connecting to S3 with limited access/permissions
- Compressing an app bundle no longer omits outermost folder
- Fixed a crash when opening the contextual menu in Transmit’s search bar
- Multiple permissions alerts are no longer displayed when launching a Droplet
- File Sync download operations no longer rename symlinked files to the target filename
- Changing server protocol via sync operation now correctly updates favicon without relaunching
- Duplicating folders with . in their name now follows Finder convention
- S3: Fixed performing operations on non RFC3987 compliant object identifiers
- Fixed VoiceOver selection issues with the connect screen and the path bar