A simple, clean and intuitive application that enables you to effortlessly upload, download and delete files to and from FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV
Transmit is a powerful and versatile macOS application that makes it easy for you to manage and organize large files on various servers on clouds.
With Transmit’s help you can quickly and effortlessly transfer files to SFTP or FTP server, as well as Amazon S3 or WevDAV from within a user-oriented interface.
User-oriented interface with support for multiple tabs
Transmit comes a simple and reliable solution for users that need to maintain websites, upload numerous photos or perform backups.
Transmit comes with a “Twin-Turbo Engine”, multi-connection transfer and FXP support fact that makes it a fast, smooth-running and dependable client for most Mac users.
On top of that, Transmit enables you to limit the bandwidth, synchronize or compare files with ease.
Choose between a single or dual pane window
From Transmit’s two-panel window you can view the files stored locally and the ones saved on the server. At the same time, Transmit helps you create a list with favorite servers add a new FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV server.
The top toolbar allows you to switch between the thumbnail, list, column and Cover Flow view mode and change from the a dual pane to a single pane window. In addition, Transmit seamlessly integrates Mac OS X’s Quick Look feature, a fact that helps you preview files before transferring them.
Handy synchronization features
By accessing the Action drop-down menu, you can open the Info window, copy the file path or URL address, move items to Trash or the desired location, create duplicates, compress or label files. On top of that, you have the option to create new folders or files, refresh the list and open a folder in a new tab or new window.
Thanks to the built-in search form, you can quickly and effortlessly filter the displayed items as soon as you start typing. The Preferences window enables you to change the default FTP client and configure Transmit to synchronize your favorite items via iCloud or Dropbox.
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.panic.com/
What’s New in Transmit 5.2
- Added support for Dark Mode in macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Exposed OpenStack Swift protocol in Automator
- Added a help button to the invalid serial alert
- File browser views now use monospaced numeric font
- File browser views now have modern drag and drop behavior
- Improved the error message shown when connecting to SSH based Servers that do not support SFTP
- Fixed an issue that could potentially keep multiple large transfers from starting on slow connections
- Command dragging a file from Transmit to the Desktop no longer creates an extra copy
- Fixed an issue where synchronize operations run from AppleScript could cause an exception
- Preserve Modification Date setting now works for empty folders when using FTP and SFTP
- Resolved a problem where creating a new window with Cover Flow view could cause a noncrashing exception
- Fixed the File Sync arrow changing directions unexpected when running sync operations in multiple tabs
- Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements