|Name||Tower 3.4.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-20 00:34:07|
|Files||Tower 3.4.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (34.80 MB)|
Tower is a Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
Mount the image and copy the application to the Applications folder.
Do not update application!
OS version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://www.git-tower.com/mac/
What’s New in Tower 3.4.2
- App Notarization: Tower builds are now signed using the “Apple notary service”, providing an additional layer of security.
- Better License Information: Opening the “License…” dialog from the main menu now provides more information about your license.
- Default Avatar for User Profile: In our new “User Profiles”, we now also show a “default” avatar image if none is connected with the entered email address.
- Group Repositories in Services View: For users with multiple GitLab accounts, it could happen that a repository was listed under the wrong account / group.
- Commit Message Editing: When editing a commit message and starting it with a “#” character, Tower wasn’t always able to correctly save the message.
- Reflog Crash: On older macOS versions, opening an item from the “Reflog” could result in a crash.