|Created on||2019-05-06 10:00:38|
|Files||Tower-3.3.0-170-ked.zip (26.35 MB)|
Tower is a Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: https://www.git-tower.com/mac/
What’s New in Tower 3.3.0
- Performance: We were able to speed up opening and navigating repositories once more, for all types of repositories.
- Performance: Loading commit changesets is significantly faster now.
- Performance: The “edit commit message” dialog during an interactive rebase operation is now loading faster.
- Working Copy: The staging checkboxes could become disabled when the progress view was shown. This has been fixed.
- Working Copy: The background color of the subject and descriptions fields is now white again (when having Tower in “Light Mode”).
- Image Diff: Images with a width smaller than 20px don’t lead to UI layout issues anymore.
- Image Diff: Fixed loading image data for deleted and staged working tree entries.
- History: When branch tracking information changes while viewing the branch’s history, the commit list is now correctly updated.
- Navigation: Navigating back/forward between refs (branches, tags) does not lead to the back/forward buttons becoming inactive anymore.
- Services: A crash when unexpected data was received from a service API has been fixed.
- Services: Fixed sorting of organization and collaborator service repositories.
- Services: Fixed an issue with the “Edit Account” button not working in some cases.
- Repository Window: Fixed updating represented URL of main window.
- Touch Bar: The “Quick Open” item can now be removed permanently.
- Window Restoration: Tower correctly restores the last window now if it was quit while being minimized or hidden.
- Activity Window: Clicking the “clear” button does not remove running repository or service activities anymore.