Tower 3.2.1 macOS
Tower is a Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: https://www.git-tower.com/mac/
What’s New in Tower 3.2.1
- Quick Actions: You can now use the “Quick Actions” dialog to merge and rebase remote branches.
- An issue with invoking “Open in Terminal” scripts.
- A crash when opening the Activity window.
- Visual glitches in the “Merge” view.
- An issue with refreshing images in the Image Diff view when changing files in some cases.