Name: TouchCopy for Mac
Release Date: 29 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/
TouchCopy lets you copy your music, video, photos, text messages, and more from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad back onto your Mac or directly into iTunes.
- Transfer music and playlists from your iPhone, iPad or iPod back to iTunes on your Mac
- Save your Text Message, iMessage and WhatsApp conversations to your Mac.
- Save Voice Mails from your iPhone to your Mac.
- View and copy Calendars, Contacts, Notes, internet history and more to your Mac.
- Powerful iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad File Manager allowing you to copy files to and from your iOS device.
- Includes a comprehensive help system and friendly email support.
- Support for iOS 10 and iOS 11 beta
- New user interface
- The ability to save iPhone SMS, MMS, iMessage, and WhatsApp conversations in text, HTML, and PDF formats
- A complete redesign making TouchCopy 16 faster and more reliable
What’s New in TouchCopy 16.17
- Added compatiblity with macOS 10.13 High Sierra, iPhone 8, and iOS 11