Totally Accurate Battle Simulator 0.1.4b
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game.
Experience accurate warfare through the ages, TABS uses state of the art physics-based simulation to provide you with never-before-seen insight to our greatest battles of history.
- “This doesn’t look like real history at all”
- “At least the helmets look correct”
- “What are you doing in my office? GET OUT”
- Sandbox mode
- A bunch of silly units
- OS: macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Processor: 2.3 GHz dualcore Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Video card: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Disk space: 3 GB
- Install and play.
What’s New in Totally Accurate Battle Simulator 0.1.4b
- Added options to switch sides of blue/red
- Slightly improved aiming of regular archers and spear throwers
- Snakes and crows are no longer counted as being part of your team when checking the win condition.
- Slightly increased the damage of the harvester’s scythe
- Slightly increased the collider size of the hoplite’s shield
- Fixed issue where multiple priest would make the healed unit flicker yellow