TotalFinder 1.11.2 macOS
TotalFinder application delivers exceptional performance, user-friendly interface, compact and does not require a system reboot after installation. The list of improvements also includes additional tools for getting clients from the file collection. The program allows the user to quickly get rid of the file format .ds_store, accumulated on the hard disk. Updated TotalFinder also allows you to hide or show invisible files, and a new Explorer window can now be opened at any time using the appropriate “hot” keys, and more.
- TABS like in Google Chrome!
- Add a dualpanel mode (like in good old Norton Commander)
- Make Finder available systemwide on a hotkey (like Visor)
- Stop creating .DS_Store litter
- Show the folders always on top
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Web Site: http://www.binaryage.com/
What’s New in TotalFinder 1.11.2
- Compatibility with macOS 10.14. Mojave
- Due to hardened macOS security SIP must be disabled in Mojave. Please read our blog post. Mojave
- Support for Dark Mode under macOS 10.14. Mojave
- Properly update status menu when enabling/disabling Visor.
- Prevent duplicate TotalFinder items in user’s Login Items.
- Fixed rare crashes of TotalFinderCrashWatcher.app, how ironic?
- Normally TotalFinder prevents displaying dot files on Desktop when display of system files is enabled. This is not yet implemented under Mojave. Mojave