Descriptions for TotalFinder 1.10.3
Name: TotalFinder for Mac
Release Date: 16 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://totalfinder.binaryage.com/
TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
- Tab-based interface – Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
- System-wide access – With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
- Helpful tweaks – TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
- Reduce clutter – OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
What’s New in TotalFinder 1.10.3
- Fixed crash when relaunching Finder from TotalFinder preferences after disabling/enabling Tabs feature. High Sierra
- Fixed TotalFinder window dragging via Finder’s toolbar background. High Sierra
- Fixed newly introduced tab redrawing issue when tearing tabs off and dropping them back.