Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
Version 1.3.1 (released 10/16/2014)
Updated for compatibility with OS X Yosemite and iTunes 12
Fixed an error message that could occur when importing certain music files into a library
Fixed a bug when merging where we would claim there was not enough free space when there actually was
If the "New libraries use preferences from library X" setting is being used, we now properly copy the "Copy files to iTunes media folder" iTunes preference when creating a new library
We now display an error message when trying to share a library on a network disk
We now display an error message instead of a blank view if there is a problem loading a library's contents
Fixed a crash that could occur when duplicating an iTunes library
Fixed a crash that could occur when reading certain iTunes library files
Fixed an error that could occur trying to match duplicates based on bit rate
Courtesy of C.O.R.E
PowerTunes allows iTunes users to create multiple libraries, organize their music among multiple music folders, and share music and libraries between multiple users on a machine.
In addition to simply creating and keeping track of your libraries, PowerTunes also offers many additional features to help organize your music. Users can copy music back and forth between their libraries while maintaining all their ratings, play counts, and other information stored in iTunes. This allows libraries to be split up into smaller ones, or merged together into larger ones.
PowerTunes also offers a one-step solution for sharing iTunes libraries and music among multiple user accounts on a machine, allows users to fix dead tracks whose files have gone missing, finds orphaned music files in their music folders, and much more.
More info: http://www.fatcatsoftware.com/powertunes/ Name: Total Video Player
Version: 2.5.0 [MAS]
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64bit 2GHz
RAM minimum: 2GB
Video RAM: 512MB
New in 2.5.0:
Add "View file detailes" Function
Total Video Player is a powerful full-featured HD media player, supporting 1080p, 3gp, Mp4, H264, Mov, Flv and all other popular video files together with any audio formats (Mp3, Wma, Ogg, Mpeg-1,Mpeg-2, etc.) as well as DVDs and CD Audios. With a perfect playlists manager and pinned screen feature, it is really a very convenient movie play program. It is the best Video Player in Appstore nowadays to give you incredible visual enjoyment experience.
No need to install any video codecs with this small size's tool to play almost any media formats!
* Fully enjoy the vivid 1080p HD video.
* Play incomplete or corrupted video.
* Play almost any video format without making your Mac hot: TS, MTS, M2TS, MXF, TRP, TP, MP4, M4V, QT, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, MJPG, MJPEG, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, F4V, DAT, DV, DIF, WebM, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MPEG2, HD MPEG4, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV...
* Support all common audio formats:FLAC, WAV, WMA, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, CAF, MPC, QCP, OGG, M4A, M4B, AUD, MKA, AIFC, RA, RAM, AU, AIF, CUE...
* Pause, Step, Rewind
* Full-screen playback
* Support embedded subtitles in mkv and mp4 files.
* Add external subtitle files.
* Automatically load subtitle that name is same as the video.
* Subtitle’s font, text color and text size could be adjusted.
* Supported subtitle formats: SubRip(.srt), Sub Station Alpha(.ssa, .ass), SAMI(.smi), VobSub(.idx/.sub), MPL2...
You could still enjoy same effect as 1080P full HD video even the movie is in 1080i format.
* Select Audio Track
* Select Subtitle Track
* Set audio device (5.1, 2 front 2 rear, stereo, mono, A/52 over S/PDIF)
* Order, Loop
* Manage your media files with playlist
" A→B Loop" function, with which you can enjoy your favorite video clips again and again!
Intuitive and beautiful interface
Improved algorithms to make you play videos more smoothly
More useful shortcuts
Player screen could be always pinned at the front.
More info: http://www.etinysoft.com/total-video-player-for-mac.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/total-video-player-freely/id919402022?mt=12