|Name||Topaz DeNoise 6.0.0|
|Created on||2016-03-02 14:07:10|
|Files||TopazDeNoise_6.0.0/SN/Denoise SN.txt (0.09 kB)|
TopazDeNoise_6.0.0/Topaz DeNoise 6.zip (35.39 MB)
Name: Topaz DeNoise
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed:
(not available at time of upload)
*Existing 5.0.1 version of Topaz DeNoise was a plugin (required host app). Starting with v6.0.0 - DeNoise is now a stand-alone app. As such, I have uploaded it as a MacOS App and left the prior/existing version as is (graphics / plugin), rather than bundling. Staff - feel free to change this or PM me if you would like me to change it.
It can be hard to make tack-sharp images that "pop". Topaz Detail makes it easy. Sharpness is the first thing you experience in a photo. And when you see an image where it's done really right... it's shockingly beautiful. It's almost surreal. Because that's something that we don't see every day: a photo where every single detail jumps out at you, grabs your attention, and never lets go.
If you want to achieve this level of exquisite image sharpness, Topaz Detail was created for you. Normal sharpening tools just increase edge contrast, which gives the appearance of sharpness. Topaz Detail enhances natural detail that already exists in the image, and makes your photo truly sharper.
New Features in Topaz DeNoise 6:
Complete control over image detail for true sharpness
• Topaz Detail gives you six different ways to adjust detail, based on size and tone. If you're looking to make crisp and clear images, this is the best way to do it.
Make your photo deeper and more "three-dimensional"
• Image quality isn't only about edge sharpness. Make your whole image appear deeper and "punchier" by enhancing the whole package: sharpness, depth, and local contrast.
Get natural images without halos or sharpening artifacts
• Detail uses a unique method that doesn't have the telltale signs of traditional over-sharpening. This means you can make your photos sharper and keep it looking great.
Selectively add sharpness to your image
• Using edge-aware tools, it's easy to selectively apply Detail to the parts of your image that need it most. Paint the effect in where you need it, and easily remove it where you don't.
"Wow" viewers with tack-sharp and crystal clear images
• It's always best if you get your focus right during your actual shoot. But if you've already taken the best image you can, Detail will help you make it as sharp and clear as it can possibly be.
Detail's approach to sharpening lets you enhance true detail that already exists in your image, rather than just making edges brighter. Not only does this give you better-looking results, it also prevents the ugly artifacts like halos and overshooting that you often get with other tools.
You'll forget about any other sharpening method after trying Topaz Detail for the first time. There's simply no better way to get tack-sharp images.
Enhance true image detail
• Topaz Detail doesn't fake sharpness. It figures out the real detail in your image - detail that was always there - and enhances it for genuine sharpness.
Keep your photos natural
• Instead of just making edges brighter, Detail enhances real existing detail and doesn't get the sharpening artifacts that you get from other tools.
Use it wherever you edit photos
• Topaz Detail plugs into your existing workflow. Get it as a plugin for Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, and many more existing products.
Give your photos more depth
• Don't settle for a flat photo. Detail helps make your photos deeper and more vivid by making your image look three-dimensional.
Apply sharpness selectively
• Use built-in smart selective adjustment tools, like an edge-aware brush, to apply Detail precisely where you need it.