|Name||Toontrack Metal EBX v1.0.2 Update macOS-GbR.zip|
|Created on||2021-03-07 21:22:37|
|Files||Toontrack Metal EBX v1.0.2 Update macOS-GbR.zip (18.32 MB)|
The Metal EBX is an expansion for EZbass designed to provide a broad palette of tones for metal. Combining detail, clarity and extreme power in the form of a pristinely defined low end, this instrument checks off all the characteristics needed to cut through just as well a brutal death metal track at break-neck speed as a rhythmic progressive passage, a dense wall of guitars or literally anything in between or beyond. Being bright and articulate at the same time as it’s dark and menacing, this is the definition of a great allround bass for heavy music.
In addition to the sounds, the Metal EBX also comes with a custom MIDI library as well as a broad selection of presets tailored to cater to all the different facets of metal as we know it.
A serious low end is the foundation of any serious metal track. This is the fundamental bass for anyone serious about just that. Welcome to the new go-to bass in your arsenal of metal tools.
- A meticulously captured bass, optimized for a balanced metal tone
- Sampled with finger, pick and slap options
- Includes custom presets engineered by Forrester Savell
- Preset collection covers a broad range of tones – from dark and gritty to bright and clear
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for both finger and pick
- Includes a custom MIDI library content inspired by modern metal
What’s new in Toontrack Metal EBX v1.0.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.