|Name||Tokyo Dawn Records TDR Limiter 6 GE v1.1.0 MacOSX-iND.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-25 02:30:29|
|Files||Tokyo Dawn Records TDR Limiter 6 GE v1.1.0 MacOSX-iND.zip (15.17 MB)|
TDR Limiter 6 GE is a modern dynamics compression and limiting toolkit featuring six specialized modules that can be arranged in variable order. Together, they cover a remarkable range of applications from delicate loudness control, to brutal “brick-walling” and creative mix bus crunching.
- Dynamics Compressor
- High Frequency Limiter
- Peak Limiter
- Output Protection Limiter
- True Peak and EBU Loudness Meter
Each module offers dedicated control over different types of events, from macro to micro, and allows you to determine the signal path. Combined wisely they can greatly increase the perceived loudness of a mix while preserving superior musical fidelity, punch, and excitement.
With its appealing visual aesthetic, the advanced true peak and EBU R128 compliant loudness metering section gives a detailed insight into the signal’s dynamics. The equal loudness bypass will also make sure the operators’ aural perception isn’t tricked from any loudness differences.
A collection of sensible starting points allows for quick, yet precise loudness maximization. If needed, a wide range of options offer endless creative possibilities for getting that optimal setting. Going further, Limiter 6 also enables the operator to build his personal take loudness maximization, bus processing and much more.
Web Site: https://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-limiter6-ge/
What’s New in Tokyo Dawn Records TDR Limiter 6 GE v1.1.0
1.1.0 Maintenance update
- New compressor mode “Nova”
- GR meter range now grow automatically
- New UI scales 100%, 125% and 150%
- Peak meter UI updated, threshold markers added.
- UI performance improvements
- Various little changes to toolbar and context menu
- Fixed unwanted loudness meter reset on audio reset
- Option added: “Always render at highest quality”
- Loudness meter: mono mode fixed