|Created on||2016-12-22 16:05:46|
|Files||Togu_Audio_Line_TAL-U-NO-LX_v2.81.zip (8.25 MB)|
Name: Togu Audio Line TAL-U-NO-LX
Includes: Windows Keygen (open with WineBottler, Crossover, ...)
Mac Platform: Intel
Version OS: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: https://tal-software.com/products/tal-u-no-lx
TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular Juno 60 with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a very smooth filter sound gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that's property of TAL.
● Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
● Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
● Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device.
● Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
● Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
● Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
● Portamento and mono mode.
● LFO manual trigger button.
● Sustain pedal support.
● Up to 12 voices.
● New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
● More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
● Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.
What's New in Version 2.8.1:
• Wrong portamento rate for different sampling rates fixed