|Created on||2021-09-14 22:23:13|
|Files||Togu.Audio.Line.TAL-Mod.v1.8.3.WIN.OSX.LIN.Incl.Keygen-R2R.zip (37.87 MB)|
TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possiblities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads.
Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it’s possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don’t need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
- 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color.
- 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
- Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial). With the possiblity to choose the oscillator sources.
- Full stereo signal path.
- FM / RingMode support.
- 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
- Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
- 2 lfo’s with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
- 3 adsr’s.
- Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
- Optional sequencer or arpeggiator.
- Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb and delay.
- Mono and polyphonic mode.
- Microtuning support.
- Resizable UI.
- You choose your favorite UI colors.
- And a lot more…
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Togu Audio Line TAL-Mod v1.8.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.