Descriptions for Togu Audio Line TAL-Dub-X 1.2.0
Name: Togu Audio Line TAL-Dub-X
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: https://tal-software.com/products/tal-dub-x
TAL-Dub-X is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OSX 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays.
An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter.
- High pass filter.
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAP button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.
What’s New in Togu Audio Line TAL-Dub-X 1.2.0
- TALDubI and TALDubII modes added (v 1.2.0)