|Name||Togu Audio Line TAL-BassLine-101 v3.2.1.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-13 22:52:04|
|Files||Togu Audio Line TAL-BassLine-101 v3.2.1.zip (20.37 MB)|
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects. BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 96 steps and recording option.
- 6 voice poly mode.
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- DeClicker mode for slower envelopes.
- More than 300 presets.
- All sample rates supported.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Togu Audio Line TAL-BassLine-101 v3.2.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.