Descriptions for Description
Name: Together 3
Release Date: April 03, 2016
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
In Together 3.5, iCloud library integration has been completely rewritten to be faster, more flexible and reliable.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.5.8:
- Fixed an issue where the comments field in Mini Info wouldn't always resize correctly.
- Fixed an issue when creating new items in the tags view and "Edit new item name" option is enabled.
- Add items to new folders by choosing Item > Add To > New Folder from the menu.
- Progress for trashing missing files is now updated correctly.
- When using handoff, if the item is not in the current library, but that library is available, Together will offer to switch to that library to show the item.
- Fixed an issue simultaneously saving and deleting a large number of items in an iCloud library.
- Fixed an issue in iCloud libraries where the number of items or nested group and folders in another folder would be limited to 750.