|Name||TinkerTool System 6.8 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-13 23:44:23|
|Files||TinkerTool System 6.8 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (38.51 MB)|
TinkerTool System is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of OS X you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via “panes”, very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
- builtin maintenance features of OS X, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
- extended file operations, not available in the OS X Finder,
- the possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences,
- genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical realworld problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects (“bugs”) in the operating system,
- an emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair OS X in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged,
- features to protect your privacy, e.g. by reviewing and editing the list of Internet cookies stored for your user account,
- functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
Together with its sister program TinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
- Finder enhancers,
- Cache and font cache cleaners,
- Tools to access hidden preference settings,
- Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
- Internet browser privacy protection tools,
- Cookie managers for Safari,
- Tools to remove international language support files,
- Log file browsers,
- Application uninstallers,
- Single User Mode troubleshooting tools,
- Spellchecker dictionary editors,
- and many others.
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in TinkerTool System 6.8
- This version adds full support for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Added new feature to display the notarization state of applications or disk images (macOS Catalina only).
- The reference manuals have been updated with information that could not be published while the news embargo for macOS Catalina was active.
- Evaluation mode (“Try Before Buy” testing) is now unlocked for macOS Catalina.
- Fixed an issue where the list of startup jobs shown for the category User Service Login Item could be inaccurate, showing entries already deactivated.
- Fixed an issue where the data portion of the Catalina system volume was not offered for specific maintenance operations.