|Name||Timemator 2.7.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-14 22:26:36|
|Files||Timemator 2.7.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (39.32 MB)|
Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
See all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. With the new daily view you can easily review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
Compare your tracked time on a beautiful chart. Sessions can be grouped by day or month.
You can review every single tracking session, filter them by date or task, edit or add new ones.
Timemator knows when you design in your favorite layout app, have your project files open, search for inspiration or have a meeting with your client.
Timemator knows when you code in your favorite IDE or text-editor, have your project files open, search for references on Stackoverflow or join a scrum meeting.
Timemator is a great citizen in our daily workflow. Once configured, it will track your working time in the background. You will always have an overview of tracked hours and earned revenue for every single day, week or month.
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
Timemator: How does Auto-tracking work?
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Timemator 2.7.4
- Session revenues: we changed the way how session revenues will be calculated once you change task/folder hourly rate. Now, revenues on all “unbilled” sessions will be always updated automatically. Revenue of billed or paid sessions will be “locked” and will not be effected by the task / folder hourly rate change.
- First day of the week: now you can set a custom “first day of the week” for reports if you want to have it differently from the system settings.
- Improved and stabilized sync of the currently running sessions.
- Report window new correctly restores the last selected report type and scope.
- Fixed Report > Export… menu item.
- “Go to Today” from a custom range report now works correctly.
- Fixed an issue where tasks couldn’t be selected/unselected in the report’s task breakdown list.