|Name||Timemator 2.7.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-05 11:21:41|
|Files||Timemator 2.7.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (40.84 MB)|
Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
See all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. With the new daily view you can easily review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
Compare your tracked time on a beautiful chart. Sessions can be grouped by day or month.
You can review every single tracking session, filter them by date or task, edit or add new ones.
Timemator knows when you design in your favorite layout app, have your project files open, search for inspiration or have a meeting with your client.
Timemator knows when you code in your favorite IDE or text-editor, have your project files open, search for references on Stackoverflow or join a scrum meeting.
Timemator is a great citizen in our daily workflow. Once configured, it will track your working time in the background. You will always have an overview of tracked hours and earned revenue for every single day, week or month.
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
Timemator: How does Auto-tracking work?
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Timemator 2.7.2
In this update, we’ve fixed a lot of small (and not only) issues and continued updating our UI for Big Sur
- Universal binary / build for Apple Silicon
- New options for status bar item labels:
- Current Session & Task Total
- Current Session & This Week Total
- New updated task colors
- Updated appearance of the status bar item for macOS Big Sur
- Updated appearance of the unchecked checkbox in the task breakdown list
- Summary revenue in Reports now includes the current running session
- Fixed wrong day count displayed for monthly reports
- Fixed rendering sessions on the timeline if they directly follow each other
- Fixed rounding issue on session duration calculation
- Fixed the task breakdown calculation in PDF reports if only particular tasks were selected for reporting
- Fixed file path text color in the Timeline Activity popover
- Fixed calculating summary duration while running session is not included in the report
- Fixed style of section text in the session list