|Name||Timemator 2.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-27 02:54:25|
|Files||Timemator 2.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (35.91 MB)|
Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
See all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. With the new daily view you can easily review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
Compare your tracked time on a beautiful chart. Sessions can be grouped by day or month.
You can review every single tracking session, filter them by date or task, edit or add new ones.
Timemator knows when you design in your favorite layout app, have your project files open, search for inspiration or have a meeting with your client.
Timemator knows when you code in your favorite IDE or text-editor, have your project files open, search for references on Stackoverflow or join a scrum meeting.
Timemator is a great citizen in our daily workflow. Once configured, it will track your working time in the background. You will always have an overview of tracked hours and earned revenue for every single day, week or month.
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Timemator 2.2
- Significantly improved URL tracking in all Chromium-based browsers and Safari.
- Prevent the URL from being tracked in the incognito mode in Google Chrome.
- Added URL tracking support for Chrome Canary, Safari Technology Preview, Brave Browser and Vivaldi.
- Updated URL tracking support for Opera, Yandex Browser and Microsoft Edge.
- Added tracking of document titles in Notion!
- Rule Configurator: the selected application path will be saved while changing the rule type from “Launched application” to “Active application” and otherwise.
- Updated content of the Welcome window.
- The wrong folder duration calculation after a task was moved from one folder into another inside the task editor popover.
- The missing screens of the Welcome window and the Auto-tracking examples in the Preferences if the system is setup to localization other than English or German.
- The behaviour of the “Collapse” and “Expand” options in the task filter list (Reports window).
- The tracking of URLs containing quotes.
- Couple of localization issues.