|Name||Timemator 2.1.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-04 21:30:26|
|Files||Timemator 2.1.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (38.91 MB)|
Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
See all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. With the new daily view you can easily review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
Compare your tracked time on a beautiful chart. Sessions can be grouped by day or month.
You can review every single tracking session, filter them by date or task, edit or add new ones.
Timemator knows when you design in your favorite layout app, have your project files open, search for inspiration or have a meeting with your client.
Timemator knows when you code in your favorite IDE or text-editor, have your project files open, search for references on Stackoverflow or join a scrum meeting.
Timemator is a great citizen in our daily workflow. Once configured, it will track your working time in the background. You will always have an overview of tracked hours and earned revenue for every single day, week or month.
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Timemator 2.1.0
- You can finally export your tracked time into a beautiful ready-to-print PDF file.
- New Export panel: now you can configure your export file format and exact data you want to include. We also added an option to mark exported sessions as “billed”.
- Advanced CSV Export settings: define columns to export and set delimiter of the CSV file.
- Now you can create new sessions directly from the timeline with just click & drag!
- With a new marquee tool, you can select log entries, groupings or sessions just by dragging over.
- Move to Task: now you can select multiple sessions from the list and move them to a specific task all at once.
- Improved the way the Custom Date Range Picker works.
- Backup now includes all activity logs by default. You can opt it out in the Backup Preferences.
- Optimized backup performance.
- Fixed the “Launch at login” function
- Fixed an issue there some activity logs will suddenly disappear
- Fixed a bug there Timemator stopped recording activities after a current tracked activity was deleted from the timeline.
- Other minor bug fixes