|Name||Time Sink 2.0|
|Created on||2017-01-20 14:23:39|
|Files||Time Sink 2.0.zip (14.81 MB)|
Name: Time Sink
Release Date: January 17, 2017
Developer: Many Tricks
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://manytricks.com/timesink
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/time-sink/id404363161?mt=12
Time Sink helps you track how you spend your time on your Mac. It automatically logs opened windows and applications, and keeps track of how long you've spent using things in total (i.e. running), and in the foreground (i.e. actively using). It does this without any user intervention required to start or stop processes- it's just set-and-forget easy!
New ad-hoc timers even let you track time you spend away from your Mac, so you can capture your entire day.
You can view graphs showing your usage over time, sorted either by date and time (showing a logical view of your work habits), or by total and/or foreground time used, showing which apps and windows get most of your time. You can also create pools, which are groups of associated windows, to allow automatic tracking of activities-- put Safari, Firefox, and Chrome in a Browsers pool, for instance.
Data can also be exported manually or automatically, for further analysis in a spreadsheet or database program.
What's New in Version 2.0:
• Use ad-hoc timers to track non-Mac activities
• Timers now pause automatically when the display sleeps
• Easily pause and resume tracking of your activities
• Choose time frame for Reports via simple pop-up menu
• Open exported reports in Time Sink to look at historical data
• User-definable time for "start of day"
• View time usage as percentages instead of hours/minutes
• Choose the original appearance theme, or one of two new themes
• Use window title filters to merge windows from apps that include always-changing info, like zoom level
• Choose the original appearance theme, or one of two new themes.
• The App Store version of Time Sink is sandboxed.