Tidy Up is a full-featured duplicate finder and disk-tidiness utility.
- Supports Lightroom: it is now possible to search and collect duplicates directly in the Lightroom library.
- Multiple libraries support: capability to search in the supported apps (Lightroom, Photos, iTunes, Mail, Aperture, and iPhoto) by comparing multiple libraries of the same app with multiple libraries of different apps of the same kind (for example 2 Photos libraries and 3 Lightroom libraries)
- Added the support to hard links: search for hard links or exclude them from the search and replace the found items with hard links.
- Search for unique items gains strength: it’s now possible to use multiple criteria to search for unique items (items that have no duplicates).
- Possibility to handle the found items at the administrator level: just allow the installation of the privileged tool and do the cleaning job. This is particularly useful to clean up old Time Machine backups.
- New, completely redesigned interface, easy to use, and powerful
- Tidy Up 5 organizes the result separating the found items by file kinds, (music, images, PDFs, folders, etc.). It’s completely customizable and allows you to add more file kinds at your choice. The new organization is based on the tab separation and each tab has its settings, such as smart boxes, separation by searched sources, view by grid or list, etc.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
Web Site: http://www.hyperbolicsoftware.com/TidyUp.html
What’s New in Tidy Up 5.0.9
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.