|Name||This War of Mine 6.0.0.fix mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-11-29 16:37:33|
|Files||This War of Mine 6.0.0.fix mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (3.18 GB)|
Recently updated with This War of Mine: Final Cut! This War of Mine: Final Cut is the conclusive, remastered edition of the game that contains all the updates and free expansions released so far and introduces not only a new scenario but also expands all scenarios with the locations known from Stories DLCs – even if you don’t own those. In short words – that means you can now experience lots of never-seen-before playthroughs and struggle with new challenges.
ABOUT THIS WAR OF MINE:
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
This War of Mine – main features:
- Inspired by real-life events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
- Make decisions – an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
- Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
- Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game’s theme
The universe of This War of Mine has been expanded by following DLCs:
- The Little Ones – explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective – that of a child.
- This War of Mine: Anniversary Edition – this free DLC, created especially for the 2nd Anniversary of the game, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly – a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about?
- This War of Mine: Stories DLCs:
- 1st episode: The Father’s Promise – a heartbreaking tale of loss and hope in a war-torn city
- 2nd episode: The Last Broadcast – where, as a radio operator, you are going to face moral dilemmas and decide, whether there is a price too high for the truth
- 3rd episode: Fading Embers – portrays a story of Anja living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden as she has to answer to herself what is more important – survival of human legacy or the survival of a man…
- This War of Mine: Stories – Father’s Promise (ep. 1)
- This War of Mine: Stories – The Last Broadcast (ep. 2)
- This War of Mine: Stories – Fading Embers (ep. 3)
- This War of Mine – The Little Ones DLC
- Mount .dmg
- Move the contents to the / Applications (/ Applications) folder
- Launch through This War of Mine.app
- OS X 10.6 – macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Languages (Audio)
- Interface & Subtitles
- English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese – Brazil, Spanish – Spain, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in This War of Mine Final Cut 6.0.0.fix
This War of Mine: Final Cut is a free content update to the Steam version of the game adding a new character, new classic scenario, and more quests and events on the locations known from Stories episode. Maps from Stories DLC packs are transferred to the original game and we’re not stopping there.
Final Cut brings graphics overhaul with 4K UI adjustments, remastered versions of all the classic levels and 21:9 aspect ratio support. On top of that, those who want to hit-up the notes of nostalgia can play This War of Mine in its plain, “vanilla” version straight outta the year 2014. What’s worth mentioning is that all major bugs will be still fixed and This War of Mine will be supported by our technical and engine teams.
A detailed list of changes and additions:
Major changes and new content:
- One new classic scenario
- All locations from TWoM Stories added to the original game
- New quests and Events on Stories locations
- Remastered versions of all the classic locations
- A brand-new character
- Vanilla version of the game
Minor changes and tweaks:
- 64bit and 32bit version
- 21:9 aspect ratio support
- 4k UI adjustments
- new main menu
- additional smaller bugfixes and tweaks