|Name||Things3 3 8 1 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-01 19:00:07|
|Files||Things3 3 8 1 MAS TNT.zip (18.45 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopardstyle source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of ToDos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, ToDo items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://culturedcode.com/things/mac/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/things-3/id904280696?mt=12
What’s New in Things 3.8.1
This update accompanies our 3.8 release for iOS, which brings Dark Mode to our mobile apps. On your iPhone and iPad, you can now choose between three beautiful appearances – Light, Dark, and Black – or have it switch automatically based on your display brightness.
Here on the Mac, where Dark Mode was added in 3.7, some users requested an extra option to run Things in Light Mode even when the operating system was set to Dark. This is now possible from the View menu. This update also includes various other fixes and stability improvements.
New in Things 3.8.1
- A checklist item’s contents now remain visible while dragging it around.
- Fixed an issue where trying to expand a todo after dragging it would expand a different todo.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Entry window would be dismissed (or an expanded todo would be collapsed) if you hit the Esc key while a popover menu was still visible.
- Fixed an issue where Handoff wouldn’t work between Mac (App Store version) and iOS.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a single line of text into a todo would strip out any leading or trailing spaces.
- Fixed an issue where an item couldn’t be revealed (from a notification, the Today Widget, or Quick Find) if the list was already filtered by a tag that hid that item from view; the list will now become unfiltered to reveal it.
- Added a workaround for an issue with DEVONThink that affected pasting richtext contents from that app into Things.
- Fixed an issue where the Today Widget wouldn’t work in beta builds.
- Fixed an issue where xsuccess callbacks weren’t called after adding a todo via Quick Entry.
- Fixed some sporadic crashes that could occur when switching between other apps and Things.
- Augmented the sync triggers while editing a todo; changes will now also be synced when your Mac is about to sleep.
- Augmented the sync triggers while editing a project or area; changes will now also be synced when your Mac is about to sleep, you switch away to another app, or if your last interaction with Things was more than ~60 seconds ago.