Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopardstyle source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of ToDos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, ToDo items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://culturedcode.com/things/mac/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/things-3/id904280696?mt=12
What’s New in Things 3.6.2
This Mac update accompanies our big 3.6 release for iPad, which delivers desktop-class productivity on the go. Everything you can do on your Mac, you can now do on your iPad: control the app with powerful keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop to-dos in the sidebar, navigate the app with Type Travel, and more.
See our blog for all the details about this great release for iPad: thingsapp.com
On the Mac, this update ensures consistency with new keyboard shortcuts introduced on iPad.
- Cmd+K to complete a todo/checklist item (and Cmd+Opt+K to cancel).
- The shortcut for tag management has been changed from Cmd+Shift+T to Cmd+Control+T.
- Cmd+Shift+T now brings up a popover to set tags (while inside an expanded todo).
- Cmd+Shift+D now brings up a popover to set a deadline (while inside an expanded todo).
- Cmd+Shift+C now adds a checklist item (while inside an expanded todo).
New in Things 3.6.2
- Improved stability and bug fixes.