|Name||Things 3.13 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-09-18 04:44:35|
|Files||Things 3.13 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (25.16 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- 10.11.0 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Things 3.13
Things 3.13 is all about the great new features coming to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch: Widgets, Scribble support, new Complications, Wind Down, improved Shortcuts, and more.
What’s new for Mac:
- This release brings full sync compatibility with the iOS release. Note that you must update to Things 3.13 on all your devices to continue syncing. We’ve improved the way project and to-do notes are synced. (As a result, you can also write much longer notes.)